Cohiba 3 String Cigar Box Guitar CBG #2278
This Cigar Box Guitar is ready to ship! To purchase this one of a kind Cigar Box Guitar, you can click "Add to Cart" or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electric Cigar Box Guitar
- 25 inch scale
- Birdseye Maple hand wound Humbucker pickup
- Relic chrome volume knob
- 17 frets
- High quality nickel-silver fret wire
- Gloss finish on neck
- Maple Neck
- Birdseye Maple fretboard
- Walnut inlay fret dot markers
- Black plastic inlay side fret markers
- Maple and fret wire bridge
- Maple heel
- Strap Buttons
- 3 String Cigar Box Guitar
- Tuned to open G (GDG)
- Grover Vintage deluxe Tuners
This cigar box guitar is made with a recycled Cohiba cigar box. The cigar box measures 11.5 x 7.25 x 2 inches. This 3 string is number #2278 and is also signed and dated by Mike. The action is set for playing both slide and fretting with fingers. I have added a birdrseye maple Humbucker hand wound pickup with a relic chrome volume knob. If you have any questions about this cigar box guitar e-mail email@example.com. This cigar Box Guitar is handmade by Mike Snowden in his shop in Marietta Georgia USA.
Don't forget to add a case/gig bag to your order to protect your new cigar box guitar!